Monday 6 August 2012

Scary Movie .. skin flick



I am still getting used to the video feature. This one has been on my hard drive for a long time.
It speaks to our deepest fears ..!   :)

ColdAsianDomme suggested I upload stuff from my computer rather than linking to Youtube videos..


She said, "Post your own videos! You can upload them here, it's "safer" than using Youtube."
(and of course I am into safe ..)

I have a feeling she meant something else but this is a start yes ? 
Time will tell on that one.

Anyways, please enjoy this excellent effort by some very skilled filmmakers.





2 comments:

  1. Well if you want your video to be popular, post it on YouTube. However, some people would be able to download or copy it.

    I know I am not a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not MY video. I wish it was Miss Cold Asian.
    I know you are not a man. Your femininity shines in all your posts.

    ReplyDelete